New Research: Lose Weight While You Sleep
It’s common knowledge that the U.S. has a weight challenge, which seems unbelievable when new research suggests you can effectively lose weight while you sleep.
It seems our hectic lifestyles contribute to the weight gain problem. For many of us, our days are filled with the stress of responsibilities and obligations, and we simply do not have the time to eat right and exercise. In response, we turn to fast food and skip the exercise we need to stay healthy.
In addition, our busy schedules often cause us to skimp on sleep, which is a significant contributor to expanding waistlines.
According to online resource WebMD, there is an abundance of research showing that too little sleep:
- Sets up your brain to make bad decisions by dulling activity in the brain’s frontal lobe, the locus of decision-making and impulse control.
- Reduces the mental clarity to make good decisions.
- Causes your brain’s reward centers rev up, looking for something that feels good. So while you might be able to squash comfort food cravings when you’re well-rested, your sleep-deprived brain may have trouble saying no to a second slice of cake.
- Appears to cause the brain to crave junk food while also decreasing the impulse control to say no.
- Impacts your hunger and fullness hormones, throwing them out of whack.
So the research suggests that with good quality, regular sleep, you can lose weight while you sleep, but if we take a closer look, we see it is only part of the solution.
Even if we could re-organize our lives to get more sleep, something has to give. Much of the time, that something is the time it takes to organize, purchase, and prepare a healthy diet. The bottom line for most Americans is that weight loss is difficult. Getting more sleep is a good first step, but it’s not enough – we need help.
That’s where Thinner You Centers comes in. Our balloon-assisted weight loss program includes one year of nutrition and exercise counseling to help you maintain the weight loss you’ve achieved.
It works, too: Over 220,000 people worldwide have used balloon-assisted weight loss to help them shed extra pounds and keep them off.
If you’re looking for a weight loss solution that doesn’t involve surgery, diet pills, fad diets, or expensive meal plans, contact Thinner You today for a free consultation: (888) 594-6263.
You’ll sleep better at night.